How it Works to
Borrow Against Your Asset
To obtain a cash loan the same day is relatively easy, whether you are a private or business borrower or maybe have bad credit.
- We offer loans ranging from $500 up to $200,000 based on borrower’s needs and value of their asset collateral.
What Assets Do We Lend Against?
- Most Cars, Vans and Trucks.
- Including; Motorcycles, Watercraft, Machinery and Equipment.
- No background or credit checks.
- You pay no establishment or late fee.
- No monthly repayments = Pay later plan.
- You must own or have the rights to the asset you intend to borrow against.
- Asset is retained by us in storage until debt repaid.
- Should you owe finance on your asset? Contact Cash Fast to discuss.
Need to Provide?
Proof of identification and proof of ownership or rights to the asset being pledged / borrowed against.
- Identification Document
Driver licence, photo ID card or passport.
- Ownership Document
Registration certificate or sales receipt.
Where Do I Obtain A Loan?
Visit Cash Fast, North Parramatta Head Office with your asset. (Directions)
- We’ll assess asset and confirm ownership.
- Formalize loan amount and contract.
- Cash or bank transfer, your choice.
Finalizing Your Loan
- Simply provide us notice you intend to collect your asset and pay out your loan.
- Loan contracts are set at three-months but can be finalized earlier or later with no penalty fees incurred.
- Monthly loan repayments are not necessary for the first 3 months. However, you may at your choice pay periodically or at loan expiry.
- Should you wish to extend the loan term, a fee must be paid prior to the final date of the original agreed loan term.
Frequently Asked Questions
Answers to Your Queries You May Have?
Does one have to be employed?
Employment is not necessary when pawning an asset for a loan.
I don’t have a driver’s licence?
Any photo identification or documentation displaying name and address is suitable.
Do i require good credit score to obtain a loan?
Your credit rating or score is irrelevant to obtaining a loan from Cash Fast Loans.
Can I pawn a vehicle that’s unregistered or registered in another state?
Yes, providing ownership can be verified either by documentation or online.
Does vehicle ownership or registration have to be in my name?
This is not necessary; simply provide sufficient proof you have rights and are justified in pawning the asset.